We believe a workplace should be inclusive and progressive. We aim to find like-minded Vets to join us.
We are a small animal general practice in the northern part of Singapore. We see 95% cats and dogs. We are open 7 days a week but are closed on public holidays. We provide consultations, surgeries (including some orthopedics) and hospitalization services. There is an option of 4- or 5-day work week totaling of 40 hours a week. Our current 4 Vet team means there will be ample support and rarely requiring sole-charge. Continuing education financial support and leave applicable to relevant approved courses. Profit-sharing/partnership will be considered for suitable candidates. Remuneration commensurate with experience from S$65,000 to 145,000 per annum. A robust onboarding program is in place for new hires. Mentorship for young graduates provided.
Equipment we carry to facilitate our work:
– Digital radiography with fluoroscopic capabilities
– New esotate ultrasound machine
– In-house IDEXX suite (hematology, biochemistry, SNAP tests)
– Tonometry (Tonopen)
– PETMAP blood pressure machines
– Surgery room equipped with suction, cautery, warm water and forced-air warmers, soft tissue & orthopedic kits.
– Practice evidenced-based veterinary medicine delivered with compassion.
– Practice veterinary medicine in a manner compliant with the Animal & Veterinary Service
– Excellent client communication skills.
– Proper record keeping and documentation.
– Perform at least basic surgeries and dentals (eg. desexing)
– Ensure accurate charging for services rendered and products sold.
– Work as a team with fellow veterinarians, veterinary nurses and receptionists.
– Degree of Veterinary Medicine to practice in Singapore recognizable by Nparks.
– Local or foreign Veterinarians welcomed to apply.
Interested applicants please email your resume to email@example.com