Haoting here from Atlas Vet.
We are looking to hire a full-time receptionist for our growing vet clinic.
About Atlas Vet:
– We see dogs, cats, rabbits & pocket pets (e.g. guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits etc)
– We do a wide variety of soft tissue (TECA-LBO, PU, large skin flaps, perineal hernia repair etc) and orthopaedic surgeries (bone plate fracture repairs, MPL, FHO etc)
– We are a Low-Stress Handling certified veterinary facility
– Able to stay for at least 1 year
– Able to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend
– No prior experience required
– Prior experience is a bonus 😛
– Individuals with customer service background is a bonus
– Able to keep a cool head and do tasks in an orderly fashion
– Able to work as a team
– Love animals
– Understand the importance of science in veterinary medicine
One last thing…
Veterinary medicine is a team sport.
A clinic can have the coolest tools but workplace culture is the difference between showing up daily feeling empowered or dreading every single minute of it.
Our current team is built on a positive & supportive team culture that looks after one another.
“If we can’t even look after one another, how do we expect to look after our patients?”
We are a small team, so it is important to us that we find the right team member.
If you are interested to find out more, please send your resume to email@example.com
So we can get to know each other. 🙂
Coffee is on me! ☕
Or visit us at https://atlasvet.com.sg/
Haoting Chow, DVM (Melbourne)
Atlas Veterinary Clinic & Surgery