Position: Full time vet nurse
The Eye Specialist for Animals is seeking a veterinary nurse for a full-time position, average 44 hours per week, a 4-days workweek. No scheduled weekend work.
We are a specialist practice with 1 board-certified veterinary eye specialist supported by an intimate team of experienced nurses and veterinary ophthalmology intern.
Our practice is well-equipped with state-of-the-art ophthalmic equipment as we are the only boarded eye specialist in Singapore. We are also well-equipped with advanced anesthesia monitoring equipment and ventilator.
The qualities we look for are:
1. great communication skills
2. love for animals
3. Not squeamish with eyes
Our nurses get plenty of hands-on learning and support from our existing team.
They will be involved with:
1. Surgery duties – surgical instrument care and sterilizing, anaesthesia monitoring, and post-op patient care, preparing for surgery…etc.
2. Consultation – packing medications, explaining medications to owner, discharging patients …etc.
3. General nursing duties – caring for hospitalized eye patients, IV catheters placement
4. Assisting specialist
5. Running various eye tests
If you are interested in this position, please send in your CV.