We are a well established first opinion clinic which sees a predominant pet population of dogs and cats. A minority is composed of rodents, rabbits and reptiles.
There is an interesting caseload of internal medicine and surgical cases (both soft tissue and orthopedic). You will have the flexibility to work up your own cases, and/or refer externally to specialists or vets with special interests as you see fit. You will have good clinical support as our team of vets are experienced and keen to mentor. The support staff are also well trained to help with procedures and client communications.
Our practice holds the view that mental wellbeing is important for a sustained career and therefore we are committed to keeping operating hours short. There are no Sundays, public holidays and after-hours to be worked.
We also believe in working up and treating our patients to the best of our abilities, therefore our clinic is well-equipped with:
– IDEXX laboratory suite (CBC, Biochem, SNAP and UA analyzers)
– VCheck V200 analyser (endocrine testing, cCRP, fSAA, etc)
– Digital radiography
– Dental machine
– Orthopaedic surgical equipment
The ideal candidate:
– Has a Veterinary degree (DVM/BVSc or equivalent) that allows you to practice in Singapore.
– We are happy to assist with employment passes if necessary.
– Able to commit to part time or full time employment. Hours and benefits are negotiable for the right candidate.
– Has at least 2 years of clinical experience and is well versed in small animal medicine and surgery (routine surgeries, lumpectomy, cystotomy, basic eye surgeries).
– An interest in surgery and/or ultrasonography will be highly regarded.
– Remuneration starts from $120,000 per annum and commensurate with experience. There is a view to profit sharing for good candidates. New graduates are welcomed to apply.
Interested applicants can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.