Landon Veterinary Specialists seeks full-time veterinary associates interested in emergency and critical care.
We are building a dynamic team of motivated, passionate Vets and Vet Techs/Nurses who believe in evidence-based medicine and putting our patients first.
This opportunity would suit energetic individuals who enjoy learning, the challenge of a busy hospital and who enjoy a multi-disciplinary specialist hospital environment. Full time hours will include day and night shifts, weekends and public holidays on a rotational roster. Shifts are mostly 12 hours, allowing more days off per week.
• At least 1-2 years’ clinical experience preferred
• Previous ECC/rotational internship experience will be highly regarded, but not essential as training will be provided
• Willingness to learn, a strong work ethic and a team-player
• Brilliant client communication
• Possess a veterinary degree/ qualifications registrable with the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA)
FULL-TIME VET TECHNICIANS / NURSES
No proper emergency centre can operate without an awesome team of techs! We are looking for detail-oriented individuals who are not afraid of challenging themselves and learning new skills. The position will involve triaging emergencies, assistance with emergency procedures, anaesthetic monitoring, lab work, day and overnight hospitalisation (intensive) care and reception work. Full-time hours will include day and night shifts, weekends and public holidays on a rotational roster. Shifts are mostly 12 hours, allowing more days off per week.
• 2+ years of veterinary nursing experience with established animal handling skills
• Emergency experience is an advantage but not mandatory as training will be provided
• Good spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages would be beneficial
• A flexible, friendly and positive attitude
• Take pride in your work, no matter how menial the task
What’s on Offer
• A dynamic and supportive team environment with zero tolerance for toxic work culture
• A competitive salary package, commensurate with experience
• An interesting and varied role
• A healthy regard for your work-life balance
• Support for continuous education and special interests
If this sounds like a job for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.