Small Animal Medicine is a comprehensive two-year program featuring in-depth modules covering the latest in canine and feline medicine topics and is the only program in SE Asia accredited by ISVPS for the Gen Practitioner Cert in Small Animal Medicine. Work toward a postgraduate qualification, while studying!
100% online with flexibility to work through learning materials at your own pace, this program will build clinical knowledge and improve skills in making thorough case management plans and in providing treatment for complex medical cases.
– 20 online modules
– Weekly sessions each month with case-based final session
– Interactive online assessments & quizzes
– Video lectures & demonstrations
– Full course notes
– RACE approval for 240 CE Credits
An ECVIM/ACVIM/FANZCVS or RCVS Specialist is available for each Module on the online Discussion Board to answer questions, give advice and support your learning during the full two-year program.
“The SAM course provides relevant and cutting-edge information which is delivered in a stimulating and convenient manner. Each module is illustrated by interactive and relevant case examples. The program provides a great platform to ask questions that enhance your understanding and learning. I thoroughly enjoy tutoring and watching those rewarding ‘light-bulb’ moments when the pieces of the puzzle come together! It was a learning experience like this which inspired me to become a specialist.”
Dr Lydia Hambrook BVSC (Hons) FANZCVS (Small Animal Medicine)
BONUS Enrolment Offers!
– 12-month subscription to THE online vet CPD resource – Improve Veterinary Practice
– A subscription to The Vet Vault podcast, fresh topical subjects from the veterinary community.
– PLUS automatic entry to our Textbook competition
Small Animal Medicine – designed for busy vets in clinical practice