We offer acupuncture and TCM on top of western medicine and surgery.
Our practice is equipped with a surgical suite, electrosurgery, Clinic-Ware practice management software, Idexx haematology and biochemistry analyzers, digital radiography, Honda ultrasound system, iM3 GS Deluxe LED Dental Unit, petMAP blood pressure monitor, multi-parameter monitor with pulse oximetry, ECG and capnography, and an acupuncture laser machine.
Veterinary Nurse Requirements:
– Singaporean or PR
– Educational qualification: Diploma and above
– Computer literate- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email.
– Excellent telephone and interpersonal conversational etiquette.
– Hardworking and eager to learn
– Able to work weekends on a rotational basis.
– Has a love and passion for animal welfare.
– Prior relevant experience and training (eg in the medical or veterinary field/customer service) is preferred, but not strictly required.
The clinic is open 10am to 8pm on weekdays, and 10am to 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Full-time staff are rostered for 40.5 to 41 hours a week (5-day work week), with almost no overtime, and no public holidays. We believe in having great work-life balance,
Please send your application and resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Phone number: 6777 7423
Post expires at 1:15pm on Saturday December 24th, 2022