We are seeking passionate full-time veterinarians to join our practice. WORK ONLY WEEKDAYS / UP TO ONE WEEKEND DAY PER MONTH (4-day work week), perfect work-life balance! We prioritise 1 hour lunch breaks, and allocate at least 30 minutes for most consults.
We provide training to provide the best care possible for our patients, and continuously upgrade our equipment:
• Digital radiography with fluoroscopy
• Digital dental radiography (for all dental COHATs)
• Ultrasonography (including echocardiography)
• Rigid/flexible endoscopy
• Minimally invasive keyhole surgery
• iM3 dental unit
• IDEXX biochemistry, haematology, PT/aPTT, cortisol and urinalysis machines
• Tonovet (tonometry)
• Dedicated surgery suite with comprehensive anaesthesic monitoring equipment (including capnography and doppler blood pressure machine) and trained Nurses/Technicians to monitor anaesthesia for all procedures
Our Principal Veterinarian regularly performs endoscopy, laparoscopy, acupuncture, ultrasonography and endodontics, and is happy to impart these skills to colleagues. Vets also have the support of our Feline Specialist and Endoscopist.
We advocate preventive veterinary care and integrate holistic approaches to our patients. We treat mostly canine/feline patients, with occasional rabbits, pocket pets and birds in line with individual veterinarian’s interest.
• At least 2 years clinical experience preferred, with sound knowledge in small animal medicine, surgery and radiology. New/recent graduates also welcome for consideration, who will receive support from our team of veterinarians and experienced support staff.
• Experience in ultrasonography, orthopaedic surgery, acupuncture, ophthalmology and/or avian/exotics medicine advantageous.
Please refer to ambervet.com/careers.html for more details.
Interested applicants may email email@example.com with your CV.
Post expires at 10:34pm on Thursday December 22nd, 2022