United Veterinary Clinic is a growing small-animal practice dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and supporting our clients in achieving the same goal.
We are well-equipped with in-house diagnostic laboratory (both IDEXX and Abaxis), ultrasonography, Digital X-ray system, Slit Lamp, dental equipment, three consultation rooms and two surgery theatres.
We also offer K-Laser therapy, acupuncture, and TCM medications.
Our clinic is opened daily from 9am to 9pm, and our veterinary surgeons are expected to work rotational shifts (5-day work week).
Our veterinary surgeons are also expected to perform the following responsibilities:
– Performing consultations, surgeries, hospitalization and treatment management, pre-operative, perioperative and postoperative patient care
– Advocating preventative health care and educating the public on proper pet care and husbandry
– Maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient medicals records
– Responding to house-calls and performing veterinary duties off-site
– Providing good and professional customer service
If you are a highly-motivated Veterinarian, equipped with great interpersonal and communication skills, and are a team-player exuding professionalism, send in your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN US! Both fresh graduates and experienced veterinarians are welcome to apply.
Post expires at 9:04pm on Saturday March 21st, 2020