We are a primary care practice with 6 veterinary surgeons and a fantastic team of dedicated paraprofessionals. We esteem in establishing Pet-Owner-PAVC (clinic) bond. We believe this allows us to share relevant veterinary-related knowledge with our clients as well as within our team.
We are looking for animal and people-loving members in the following roles to join our dedicated and motivated healthcare team.
1. Veterinary Surgeons
2. Veterinary Nurse
Veterinary services at PAVC
– IM3 Dentistry
– Full blood work
– Full digital X-ray Imaging
– Siemens NX3 Ultrasound
– Tonometry, Slit lamp
– Surgery (Soft tissue and basic orthopaedics)
– Hospitalisation care
– Visiting specialist for advance surgical cases
– Possess a Bachelor Degree in BVSc / DVM from universities recognised by AVS (for Veterinary Surgeon role)
– Dedicated and conscientious
– Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Shows initiative in learning and upgrading of veterinary knowledge
– Great interpersonal and communication skills
– Self-motivated and has the ability to work both independently as well as in a team
Has this role caught your interest? Reach out to email@example.com for more details. Please include your letter of interest and resume.
– Fresh graduates or experienced individuals are welcome to apply
– Attractive remuneration and flexible working hours based on experience
– All applications received will be kept strictly confidential. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Find out more about us on our website www.petsavenuevet.com.sg or visit our Facebook page.
Post expires at 1:16pm on Friday August 9th, 2019