We are currently seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join Pet Space Central Vet Surgery.
Pet Space Group is always looking for talented people to join our team.
We offer structured career development, competitive remuneration and the chance to work in some of the most interesting and diverse parts of the world.
As part of an established and highly regarded clinical team, you’ll bring functionality and support to the team to ensure our patients and clients receive the very best care whilst with us.
Pet Space Group also has an experienced specialist consultant to provide training to the team in order to grow together.
In addition, we have our own legal counsel on top of our group’s professional indemnity insurance, so you will have extensive support whenever you need it.
With all the above, we can work toward our concept on “MEDUTAINMENT”
• Work experience as a small animal veterinarian is a plus
• Experience conducting advanced soft tissue and orthopaedic is a plus
• Knowledge of medical equipment (e.g. X-ray machines) and anaesthesia procedures
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
• Patience and a love for animals
• Strong affinity for animals.
• Ability to make prudent decisions regarding the welfare and well-being of animals.
• Excellent people skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Ability to show empathy to owners and fellow colleagues
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Insurance & Dental Insurance
• CPD allowance & CPD leave
• Monthly Bonus
• Staff Discount
If you think you could be the right person for this job, enjoy working with people and being a family member of Animal Recovery Veterinary Centre under Pet Space Group, please send us your CV with expected salary & availability details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Post expires at 4:09pm on Monday January 8th, 2024