We are an established stand-alone Small Animal GP clinic with experienced vets and paraprofessionals in the River Valley/ Tiong Bahru area.
We have a lovely clientele and see dogs and cats only, focusing on high quality, low volume caseload which are interesting and varied. We strive to achieve the highest level of patient advocacy, through practicing evidence-based medicine, contextualising our care, thereby providing an outstanding client experience. Our consultations are triaged by our reception care team and scheduled by-appointment. We conduct regular staff meetings and company events.
Our equipment includes digital x ray, Siemens ultrasound, IDEXX blood machines, IM3 dental machine, digital dental x ray, vet-tome, and tonometry. We have a separate cat and dog ward. You will be an integral team player, and have extensive interaction with our clients, have strong communication skills and a love for both people and animals. Continuing education is funded and encouraged. We are located within walking distance to Tiong Bahru MRT and River Valley and are not open on Sundays and Public Holidays.
– Must have a valid AVS Veterinary License
– New/recent/experienced veterinarians welcome to apply. Support provided by Senior Vets and experienced support staff
– Part-time or Full-time with no after-hours emergency duty
– VIN membership and benefits.
– Be competent with inserting IV catheters, taking bloods, setting up fluids, positioning for radiographs and ultrasounds, ward and theatre monitoring, or have a Diploma or Certificate in Veterinary Technology, Veterinary Nursing or the equivalent.
– Singaporean or PR only
– 4- or 5-day work week or up to 44 hrs per week (inclusive of 1:2 Saturdays).
– Shifts will rotate through ward, theatre, and lab.
Interested applicants should check us out at townvets.com.sg and email a copy of their resume and a cover letter to Dr Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org