From our award-winning house call practice to our state-of-the-art hospitals, Creature Comforts Veterinary Services has made it our mission to provide the highest level of veterinary service to the cats and dogs of Hong Kong. Established nearly twenty years ago, we have expanded into one of the largest veterinary groups in Hong Kong, supported by our team of over 90 employees, including vets, nurses and technicians.
Creature Comforts is a progressive, professional group with a reputation for high-quality medicine and surgery. We believe in hiring, developing and rewarding the highest talent in the veterinary field and offer tailored career progression across all our roles. We also believe in a diverse and innovative workplace culture that prioritises work-life balance and personal fulfilment.
To get an idea of our working environment please review our company video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdkeQoaC8aY
What you’ll get in return:
– Relocation package
– Attractive salary and bonus schemes
– Low tax rates – Hong Kong’s low tax rate of an average 15%, mean that earnings remain some of the highest in the world for the veterinary sector
– Structured career path across the veterinary field with leadership opportunities
– Benefits program to support wellness and staff engagement, including group medical scheme, corporate staff discounts for both you and your pets
– Marriage, paternity, maternity, and compassionate leave
– In-house training (veterinary, products, and leadership)
– Fully stocked snack bar with wellness in mind
– Opportunities to work on charity projects and help give a little something back
– Friendly, energetic and dynamic working environment with freedom for developing innovative ideas
– At least 1-2 years of experience. We’re looking for talent, ability, and enthusiasm, we would consider “the right” new graduate.
– A motivated individual who enjoys working on cases and providing the highest level of medical care to their patients and clients, as well as working with their colleagues to grow the ability of the team as a whole.
– Excellent communication skills. Cantonese is not essential. Many of our clients speak both Cantonese and English, our nurses are experienced at translating!
– Your degree must be registrable in Hong Kong (eligible degrees include US, UK, Taiwan, Australia, NZ, South Africa)
More details here: https://creaturecomforts.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0x7rz?source=
Apply now, we’d love to speak to you and learn more about what YOU’RE looking for.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 24 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.