We are a busy, established small animal practice located near River Valley looking for enthusiastic applicants to join our team!
You will be joining a 5 vet, 10 support staff practice, see a wide caseload comprising mostly dogs and cats, and be able to work up cases to an extremely high standard with strong support and mentorship.
We are equipped with an in-house diagnostic lab (IDEXX and Bio-note), Digital X-ray, Dental X-ray, IM3 dental equipment, Siemens Ultrasound, Tonopen, and fantastic support from our nurses and receptionists.
Clinic hours are between 930am to 830pm Mondays to Fridays and 930-5pm Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
You must be a strong communicator and thrive in a team setting. You will be supporting our lovely clientele, many of whom have been with us for many years, and your focus is to provide a positive client experience.
– Possess a veterinary degree recognized by the Agri-food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore
– Ability to work a minimum 3 day work week including 2 Saturdays per month.
– No afterhours requirement
– New and recent graduates welcome
– Possess or acquiring a Diploma or Certificate in Veterinary Technology or Veterinary Nursing or the equivalent
-Ability to work a 5 day work week including 2 Saturdays per month.
Competitive salary, CPD allowance and a great work life balance will be provided.
Interested applicants should email a copy of their resume and expected remuneration to Dr. Chan Li Jun at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires at 10:04pm on Monday March 14th, 2022