We have two branches situated at the North-west and West of Singapore, equipped with in house blood machines (Biochemistry, Hematology and PCR machines), direct digital radiography, ultrasound, dental machines among other monitoring devices.
We are known for high feline and exotic pet caseloads. Candidates who take special interests in these fields can enjoy a rewarding career with us.
“Your Pet, Our Concern” is our motto and we strongly believe this is done with responsible client communication and education.
Within the team, it is our priority to work closely together so as to achieve the best care and treatment possible for our patients.
Interested veterinarian should have:
– A Veterinary Degree that is recognised by AVS.
– 2 years or more experience in small animal veterinary practice preferred.
– If you are a fresh grad, you are most welcomed to apply as well. Mentoring program will be in place for the first 6 months.
– Good communication skills with compassion for animals and their pet owners.
– Able to approach work matters with a big picture mindset and rationality.
– Be a team player.
– Interest to excel in small pocket pets medicine and surgery will be an advantage.
Methods of correspondence to express interest or application for a job position are as follows:
Email us at
Send a postal mail to:
The Administrator (Job Application)
The Joyous Vet
475 Choa Chu Kang Ave 3
#01-30A Sunshine Place
Post expires at 2:25pm on Friday December 3rd, 2021