VES is inviting applications for a one-year small animal rotating internship program at VES hospital – Singapore’s largest multidisciplinary referral hospital with 24-hour Emergency and Critical Care.
An excellent opportunity to live and work in Singapore!
Why Join VES?
VES has a network of specialist-led referral practices, and you can benefit from comprehensive clinical training with 1:1 mentoring with trained mentors. Other educational opportunities include participation in clinical research, journal clubs, CPDs, formal presentations and lectures, and the ability to interact and consult with our VES specialists.
You will work within our surgical department under the guidance and direct supervision of our specialists. You will:
• Be involved with other departments (anaesthesia, internal medicine, ECC and diagnostic imaging) to provide care to patients.
• Assist in surgical case management, involve in assessment, diagnosis and care of various cases.
• Participate in case rounds/ discussions, inter-department journal club meetings and case presentations.
• Work a 4 or 5 day week.
• Compensated for Out of Hours or night surgeries.
This is a highly supported position with no primary case responsibility.
This is a full-time, fixed-term (12-month) position with a monthly base salary.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required.
• Eligibility for Singapore Vet Licence from AVS.
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in small animal practice/ have completed a rotating/emergency internship or 2 years’ experience at a referral centre
Applications for our small animal rotating internship program are now open and will close on 15 Jan 2024. The program will commence in March 2024.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Send your updated CV to email@example.com
Post expires at 1:02am on Tuesday April 9th, 2024