VES is inviting applications for a one-year small animal rotating internship program at VES hospital – Singapore’s largest multidisciplinary referral hospital with 24-hour Emergency and Critical Care.
An excellent opportunity to live and work in Singapore!
Why Join VES?
VES has a network of specialist-led referral practices, and you can benefit from comprehensive clinical training with 1:1 mentoring with trained mentors. Other educational opportunities include participation in clinical research, journal clubs, CPDs, formal presentations and lectures, and the ability to interact and consult with our VES specialists.
You will be rotated to the following disciplines during the program:
• Emergency and Critical Care
• Surgery (Soft tissue and Orthopedics)
• Internal Medicine
• Neurology and Neurosurgery
• Anaesthesia and Analgesia
• Electives (Dermatology/Ophthalmology/GP)
This is a full-time, fixed-term (12-month) position with a monthly base salary.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required.
• Eligibility for Singapore Vet Licence from AVS.
• Minimum of one – year relevant professional veterinarian experience in a pet clinic or hospital environment.
Applications for our small animal rotating internship program are now open and will close on 15 April 2024. The program will commence in July 2024.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires at 1:14am on Tuesday April 9th, 2024