Our veterinary practice is focused on medical excellence using cutting-edge technologies and we adopt an integrated approach to veterinary care.
Our practice is well-equipped with dedicated surgery suites for endoscopy procedures, ophthalmic procedures & surgery, and open heart surgeries. We have state-of-the-art equipment and an in-house laboratory including clean rooms for veterinary regenerative medicine and cell therapy.
Adopting a holistic approach to veterinary medicine, we also provide bio-resonance, nutritional counselling, allergy testing, acupuncture, phototherapy and physiotherapy.
Here, we offer 100% of the services that a vet practice does as well as cases you would see in an emergency room. Our clinical team sees a diverse range of cases that enables you to exercise a broad range of skills – and learn new ones through in-house training by our senior veterinary surgeons when external hands-on training is almost impossible at this point.
You will be supported by a well-staffed practice, including a technically proficient and reliable vet nurse team and care coordinators who keep the practice running smoothly.
Remuneration package of at least $10,000 awaits you!
SENIOR VETERINARIAN / VETERINARIAN
Job Description: –
• Maintain animal health by diagnosing and treating diseases as well as injuries
• Determine the nature of disease or injury by examining companion animals
• Restore animal health by treating animals surgically or medically as well as other disorders by testing animals and providing inoculations
• Promote the health of animals by advising animal owners about sanitation measures and general care
• Completing and updating forms and general care & animal records
• Possess at least Degree in Veterinary Medicine/Surgery must be MRCVS registrable
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field;
• Work independently or with minimal supervision.
Interested pls email to email@example.com
Post expires at 6:42pm on Sunday December 12th, 2021