Beecroft Animal Specialist Hospital has an attractive opportunity for enthusiastic veterinary nurses to join their team in a state-of-the-art small animal and exotics veterinary hospital. The 10,000 sqft hospital offers an impressive chance to work alongside specialists as well as experienced veterinarians and nurses in a friendly, positive, team environment. There will be ample opportunities to learn and grow as a veterinary nurse, so this would be an ideal job for vet nurses who wish to experience more in their profession!
We are looking for people with previous experience as a Veterinary nurse
You will be assisting with internal medicine consultations, and diagnostic procedures such as endoscopy, ultrasound, and CT scans for pets under the direction of the internal medicine specialist and doctors.
– Be knowledgeable in the functions, usage, care, and maintenance of equipment and instrumentation
– Perform nursing duties independently with other nurses and nurse assistants
– Prepare and check that anesthetic equipment are ready for anesthesia procedures in a multi-disciplinary setting
– Plan and co-ordinate GA procedures with different departments
– Admission and discharge of patients
– Other Ad hoc duties
– DVM, Diploma, or Degree in Veterinary Nursing
– Entry-level veterinary nurses are welcome to apply
– Experienced or non-experienced in referral medicine settings are both welcome
– Hard-working and motivated
– Friendly disposition and service orientated
Post expires at 3:17am on Thursday August 24th, 2023