Mount Pleasant Animal Clinic (North Branch) is seeking compassionate and motivated individuals to join our passionate team.
We believe in a multi-nodal approach to pet healthcare, blending Traditional Chinese Medicine and Dietary Medicine into conventional western therapeutics. We are fortunate to be blessed with caring and compliant clients who appreciate our work.
Our clinic is equipped to provide quality care to our clients and furry friends. Our facilities include:
– Dedicated surgical suite
– In-house laboratory (IDEXX suite)
– Diagnostic imaging (Digital Radiography & Ultrasonography)
– Eye exam (Tonometry & Slit lamp)
– Multiparameter monitoring and charting by anaesthetic nurse for all surgeries
– Complete IM3 Vet Dental Suite and charting for all dental procedures
– Electroacupuncture unit, TENS machine for Trigger point therapy
– Traditional Chinese Herbal Pharmacy
We offer competitive and rewarding employment packages. Successful candidate will be mentored by experienced team members.
1. Requirements for Veterinarian (Full / Part-time)
• A valid Veterinary Degree recognized by the AVA;
• Compassionate and desire to provide best veterinary care with integrity;
• Able to work (on rotation basis) some weekends and weeknights;
• Opportunity to gain exposure to emergency medicine work
• Experience and interest in ultrasonography is an advantage.
2. Requirements for Veterinary Technician / Nurse (Full / Part-time)
• Able to work (on rotation basis) some weekends and weeknights.
• Prior work experience in the veterinary industry or graduated with a Diploma in Veterinary technology/Veterinary Bioscience is an advantage but not essential.
• Must be hardworking and a strong desire to learn
• And most importantly, have a strong passion and love for animals.
Post expires at 12:00am on Sunday May 26th, 2019