We are looking to expand our team at Vets for Pets (Jurong West and Lengkok Bahru branches)!
If you are looking to be an important partner in nurturing the health of our pets throughout their life, general practice is a great fit for you!
Here’s a little about us – We are your typical busy neighbourhood general practice clinic. We see mainly dogs and cats, with a healthy sprinkle of pocket pets. We are well equipped with in-house biochemistry and haematology machines, im3 dental suite, digital x-ray, ultrasound machines and more. We handle routine procedures, as well as more exciting soft tissue and even exotic patient surgeries.
We strive hard to foster a cohesive and dedicated team. Continuing education is encouraged, and flexible work hours are easily accommodated.
What we need from you – All we need is a positive attitude, and a desire to practice good medicine.
Requirements for Vets (Full/Part-time/Locum):
– Possess a valid Veterinary degree recognized by the AVS
– Open to both fresh and experienced vets. We take pride in mentoring and nurturing our new colleagues.
– No after-hours requirement
– Continuing education is encouraged, and benefits are included for full and part time positions.
Requirements for Vet nurses (Full/Part-time):
– Able to work well as an individual and a team
– Good communication skills
– Experience is preferred but not required. On-the-job training will be provided.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com . Successful applicants are welcomed to come down and experience our clinic first-hand. We look forward to having you join our team!