– You will work as part of our team of specialists, veterinarians, interns, nurses, and support staff to co-ordinate and deliver high quality patient care alongside our specialist team.
– You will have a good understanding of anaesthesia which will allow you to support patients undergoing investigations into a wide range of neurological conditions.
– You will work closely with the wards team to establish and deliver effective inpatient treatment plans.
– You will demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills – communicating with clients regarding post-operative care, offering guidance, support to them and following through with their pet’s procedure.
– Highly motivated self-starter
– Ability to help develop and shape a growing specialist service
– Ability to work as an individual and a team
– Willing to learn and develop further on your clinical skills
– Diploma in nursing; preferably veterinary technician
– Excellent command of spoken and written English
– Strong communication skills with professional approach
This is a great opportunity for a veterinary nurse with a keen interest in neurology to develop their understanding and practical abilities alongside our experienced team of specialists.
If you’re interested to find out more or you’ve decided that this is for you, let’s get in touch! Drop your CV to email@example.com.
Post expires at 3:25am on Thursday August 24th, 2023