Mount Pleasant Vet Centre (Gelenggang) is one of the most established & well-equipped veterinary clinics in Singapore. We offer both first opinion, referral, & after hours emergency service for both medicine & surgical cases at our purpose-built facility.
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our team of 11 veterinarians, including our double-boarded specialist in small animal internal medicine. We foster a strong culture of supporting training education with many of our veterinarians past and present having successfully attained their membership with ANZCVS. Working along our veterinarians are over 30 dedicated and passionate technicians, nurses and receptionist.
Our facilities include an on-site CT, fluoroscopy, endoscopy, dedicated surgery, hospitalization area, ICU & critical care monitoring. Referral services offered at our practice include ultrasound, echocardiography, flexible & rigid endoscopy, non-vascular interventional radiology procedures of the respiratory (trachea/bronchial stent) & urinary system (ureteral/urethral stent, SUB), advanced orthopaedic, neurological, oncological & soft tissue surgeries.
Work in a unique environment where both primary & advanced cares are provided.
– At least 1 year experience
– Able to work on a rotation basis (including overnight & public holidays)
– The position is suitable for someone who is working towards a membership
– Successful candidate will undergo a 12 month rotating internship program under the supervision of senior veterinarians with post-graduate qualifications in surgery & medicine
– Should have a veterinary degree recognized by AVA
– Able to work on a roster basis (may include overnight duties)
– Primary responsibilities include assisting the senior veterinarians in consults & surgeries, active participation in case discussion & management, & weekly rounds.
Post expires at 11:20pm on Wednesday March 31st, 2021