Mount Pleasant Vet Centre (Gelenggang) is one of the most established and well-equipped veterinary clinics in Singapore.
We offer both first opinion, referral, and after hours emergency service for both medicine and surgical cases at our purpose-built facility.
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our team of veterinarians, including our double-boarded specialist in small animal internal medicine. We foster a strong culture of supporting training education with many of our veterinarians past and present having successfully attained their membership with ANZCVS. Working along our veterinarians are over 30 dedicated and passionate technicians, nurses and receptionists.
Our facilities include an on-site CT, fluoroscopy, endoscopy, dedicated surgery, hospitalization area, ICU and critical care monitoring. Referral services offered at our practice include ultrasound, echocardiography, flexible and rigid endoscopy, non-vascular interventional radiology procedures of the respiratory (trachea/bronchial stent) and urinary system (ureteral/urethral stent, SUB), advanced orthopaedic, neurological, oncological and soft tissue surgeries.
Work in a unique environment where both primary and advanced cares are provided. Remuneration will depend on experience and qualification.
– At least 1 year experience
– Able to work on a rotation basis (including overnight and public holidays)
– The position is suitable for someone who is working towards a membership.
AFTER HOURS & EMERGENCY VETERINARIAN:
– At least 1 year experience as a Veterinarian with keen interest in emergency medicine
– Previous experience in emergency and critical care preferred
– Able to work overnights and weekends
– Able to work efficiently both independently and within a team
– Able to work a rota of 15 days every month
Interested candidates may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires at 12:51am on Sunday August 1st, 2021