We believe having the right work environment to grow is very essential for your career.
We are looking for talented, motivated and ambitious individuals who are willing to work hard to meet their personal goals to practice as confident and competent Veterinarians. We provide the environment for growth, with our busy branches providing a huge range of clinical cases.
We provide robust support for our team of 15 veterinarians and over 40 support staff, who have a vast range of clinical skills (ranging echocardiography, advanced surgery, acupuncture, 2nd opinion medical cases). We have several senior veterinarians and senior vet technicians with over 10 years of experience who will guide and mentor you individually, as we strongly believe in growing and developing our people.
All our staff enjoy a good work culture and you will join a big work family as we often come together for workshop/training and social events.
At Pets Avenue, we aim to make a difference in the lives of others through caring for their pets. Our motto is, “Care to go beyond” as we truly believe our job is more than just a job – it is a vocation. We treat all our clients with respect and give every animal equal access to appropriate and quality medical care.
We offer the following package for our Veterinarians:
– Robust onboarding/new graduate program
– CVE including opportunities for conferences, online memberships and membership preparatory courses, CertAVP
– In-house workshops (Ultrasound, Recover CPR etc)
– Online resources (Vin, Plumbs, Journals)
– Mentoring and coaching for career growth
– Competitive salary package
– Flexible work arrangements
– 4 day work week
– Opportunities to grow in choice of clinical niche or management roles
Find out more at https://www.petsavenuevet.com/ or on our social media.
New and fresh graduates are welcome to apply! If this role interests and challenges you, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and an updated CV. Thank you.
Post expires at 1:30pm on Saturday February 11th, 2023