Paws N’ Claws is a newly established clinic whom is looking for experienced and dedicated Vets and Vet Nurses to expand our team.
Led by Fear-Free certified Dr Esther Lam, we are all Fear-Free trained and guided. We pride ourselves in providing excellent veterinary care with desirous working environment, touching the lives and delivering the gold standard to both our patients and clients.
Our practice is well-equipped with digital radiography, ultrasonography, iM3 GS dental unit, in-house IDEXX biochemistry and haematology machines, surgery room with isoflurane-anaesthetic machine, cryosurgical equipment, tonometry and many more.
The position offered would be full time, 5 day work week
The successful applicant will be well supported by a passionate and experienced team, in a positive work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to fully utilise and develop your skills and gain extensive knowledge of specialist in-patient care.
Nurses: From $1800-$4000
– Must hold a diploma or degree in veterinary nursing.
– 2 or more years’ experience post qualification would be advantageous but is not required.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Possess drive, initiative and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
– Able to work on weekends
– 4-5 day work week (timings and schedules can be discussed)
– Possess a valid AVS Veterinary License
– Recent graduates or experienced candidates are welcome to apply
– Availability to start soon
– Keen to learn
– Possess good communication skills
– Good team player
– Able to work on weekends (Preferable Saturday mornings)
The successful candidate can expect:
– Renumeration based on skill and potential
– Mentorship and guidance
– Up to 21 days Paid Annual Leave.
– Paid study leave
– Opportunities for Continuous Progress Development
Please contact us @ 88914417 or email@example.com
Post expires at 1:07am on Tuesday April 9th, 2024