Zumvet is a Singapore-based online pet healthcare platform – we connect veterinary professionals with pet parents to deliver accessible, affordable, and high-quality care through video consults and home-based services. We help pet owners triage emergency situations and can serve as a first point of contact for owners to decide if a physical consultation is required. Animal healthcare is made more convenient through medication delivery and home-based services.
Why partner with ZumVet?
Manage your own schedule to fit your lifestyle.
Establish an income stream from your committed hours.
Receive rewards from our referral program.
Appointments will only be booked within your window of availability given.
Deliver accessible, high-quality care through remote teleconsults.
User-friendly platform to store and review all medical records digitally.
Ability to prescribe medications to be dispensed and delivered to your client, leaving the fulfillment of medications and diagnostics to us.
1.) Veterinarians Requirements:
Minimum of 1 year’s veterinary clinical experience
Possess a registrable Veterinary Degree that enables you to practice in Singapore
Positive and collaborative attitude!
Fulfilling of Teleconsults and/or House visits/ZumVet operational events
2.) Veterinary Technicians/Nurse Requirements:
– Minimum of 1 year clinical experience
– Veterinary Technology/Bioscience diploma, equivalent or above is a plus
– Proficiency in assisting vets and performing nursing duties independently during house visits and/or operational events. (Blood draws, IV cath placement, Scft injections, basic medical groom, restraining, running in-house tests)
– Able to fulfill all admin and housekeeping duties.
– Able to work well in a team.
– Positive and collaborative attitude.
Both interested veterinarian and veterinary technician applicants can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with us on how this job can work for you!
Post expires at 11:12pm on Sunday June 4th, 2023