Part-Time/Full-time Veterinary Nurse/Technician
Care Veterinary Clinic is a small animal clinic located in Toa Payoh. We have a small but passionate, supportive and hardworking team that strive to improve the welfare and standard of care for animals. Our clinic is well equipped with diagnostic tools such as digital x-ray machine and blood analysers.
Applicants for the vet technician/nurse must have the ability to restrain/handle animals and be able to work weekends. A vet tech diploma is preferred but on the job training is available as well.
Veterinary Nurse/Technician Job Scope & Requirements:
– Supporting and assisting the veterinarian
– Medicating/treatment of animals
– Reception work and maintenance of records/logistics/equipment
– Preferably with veterinary technician/nurse certification/diploma
– Good animal handling skills
– Good communication, teamwork, and reliability
Please refer to our website www.carevetclinic.com.sg for more information. If you are interested to join us please write in to email@example.com with your resume and expected salary. You can also call us at 62500 535.
Post expires at 12:55pm on Monday October 2nd, 2023