Dr Paws Vet Care is hiring! We are a new veterinary clinic opening in the East. We aim to be a place where everyone works hard but still have a great time together. Friendly banter is allowed but paw-litics will be frowned upon.
We are hiring veterinary nurses/receptionists with the following qualities.
– Ability to commit for at least a year, the longer the better!
– Self-motivated and hardworking individuals with the ability to work as a team.
– Ability to multitask.
– Prior experience in the veterinary industry will be an advantage, but non-experienced individuals will still be considered provided you have a correct mindset.
– Eager to learn attitude and be open to feedback.
– Willing to constantly upgrade on your veterinary nurse knowledge and skills.
– Love for animals.
– Fluent in English.
Your job scope will involve
– Interaction with clients both face-to-face and over the phone.
– Rotation work between being a receptionist and assisting vets with handling animals and surgeries.
– Care for hospitalized animals.
– General cleaning duties
– 4.5 days work week with alternate weekends off
Interested applicants please send your resume, expected salary and available start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.