Vetpal is an exclusive housecall veterinary service supported by NUS Enterprise.
Our mission is to make veterinary care more comfortable for pets and convenient for owners. We are looking for a part time vet and nurse to join our small team so we are able to help more pets all around Singapore!
– High level of integrity and ethics
– Minimum 2-3 years of clinical experience
– Writing good quality medical histories + summary for the owner
– Great communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to adapt to different home scenarios
– Ability to make a judgement call whether a case is manageable at home or requires referral (and ensure the pet is referred off smoothly)
– Being able to independently perform the following procedures (nurse available if needed):
> Routine in house diagnostic tests (skin, ears, faeces, urine, basic FNAs)
> Blood collection and Running blood tests on IDEXX ProCyte and Catalyst One
> In house euthanasias
Vet Nurse Requirements:
– Minimum of 2-3 years of clinical experience.
– Able to assist Vet with restraining of pets, IV catheter placement, and blood collection.
– Able to operate (and trouble shoot if need be) IDEXX Procyte and Catalyst One machines.
– Routine in house diagnostic tests (as above)
– Great communication skills – managing phone enquiries, triage, medical histories.
– Some admin work involved as well.
Other nursing duties (ideally done independently): Blood pressure measurement, Subcutaneous fluid administration, wound dressing, syringe feeding, oral/injectable medication administration, ear cleaning, nail clipping.
– Comfortable using digital tools such as:
> Clinic Management System
> Google Drive
> Adobe Sign and Fill
– Driving license would be preferred but not essential.
If you are interested to explore this as an option, please email us for more information at email@example.com with “SVA Vet/Vet Nurse Ad” in the subject heading! Come see what life on the road is like!
Post expires at 6:24pm on Sunday May 16th, 2021