If you have a passion for providing high-level medicine and enjoy performing diagnostics, we might just offer you a one-year internship program under our board-certified internal medicine specialist at Beecroft.
Roles and responsibilities:
– Assist with internal medicine caseloads under our specialist guidance
– Learn and assist with diagnostics including CT, ultrasounds, and endoscopy
– Manage client communications and inpatient treatments
– Organize journal club
– Graduate from accredited Universities and qualify for a Singapore license.
– Minimum of one rotating internship or 1-2 years of general practice experience
– Good team player and communicator
Both fresh graduates and experienced veterinarians are welcome to apply. Email us your resume and cover letter, with the job title as the subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2022.
Post expires at 9:55pm on Tuesday December 13th, 2022