At Beecroft Animal Specialist & Emergency Hospital, we are dedicated to providing the most advanced, individualized, and compassionate care for your pet.
Our hospital includes the following departments:
– Avian & exotics
– Internal medicine
We’re seeking Veterinary nurses/assistants, specifically Internal medicine and ward nurses to join us at our new veterinary hospital in Alexandra/Labrador Park. We are a fast-paced environment that is currently growing and looking for new talents to grow with us!
You’ll be working alongside our specialists as well as experienced veterinarians and nurses. There will be ample opportunities to learn and grow as a veterinary nurse, so this would be an ideal job for vet nurses who wish to gain more experience and knowledge in this field!
Internal medicine and ward nurses/nurse assistants:
– 1 or more years of clinical experience would be advantageous but not necessary
– Excellent communication and people skills
– Able to multi-task well
– Meticulous with an eye for details, organized and good problem-solving skills
– Positive mindset
– Salary range: $1800-$4200 commensurate with experience and role
– Day & night shifts are available
Post expires at 9:26pm on Monday August 22nd, 2022