In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with Radiologists, Specialists and Veterinarians, utilizing your expertise to ensure smooth operations. Key responsibilities include conducting quality assurance tests, setting up for ultrasound/Echo, and providing support for various imaging procedures such as CT and MRI.
– Assist in various radiographic procedures within your scope of qualification and knowledge.
– Guarantee proper handling of imaging equipment to prevent any misuse.
– Conduct quality assurance tests before patient use.
– Set up and assist in ultrasound/Echo procedures.
– Operate CT and MRI equipment.
– Collect and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
– Support Quality Improvement projects and coordinate with staff and clinicians on radiographic-related matters.
– Contribute to quality control programs and maintain imaging equipment and room cleanliness.
– Provide exceptional customer service to patients.
– Ensure compliance with radiology safety policies.
– Undertake any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the head of department
– Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography or Veterinary Technician/Nursing preferred
– Experience with CT/MRI will be advantageous
– Energetic, self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Passion for pets or experience working with animals.
– Preferably, at least 2 years of work experience in the healthcare or veterinary industry.
Post expires at 11:55pm on Friday May 3rd, 2024