Our veterinary practice is focused on medical excellence using cutting-edge technologies and we adopt an integrated approach to veterinary care.
Our practice is well-equipped with dedicated surgery suites for endoscopy procedures, ophthalmic procedures & surgery, and open heart surgeries. We have state-of-the-art equipment and an in-house laboratory including clean rooms for veterinary regenerative medicine and cell therapy.
Adopting a holistic approach to veterinary medicine, we also provide bio-resonance, nutritional counselling, allergy testing, acupuncture, phototherapy and physiotherapy.
Here, we offer 100% of the services that a vet practice does as well as cases you would see in an emergency room. Our clinical team sees a diverse range of cases that enables you to exercise a broad range of skills – and learn new ones through in-house training by our senior veterinary surgeons when external hands-on training is almost impossible at this point.
You will be supported by a well-staffed practice, including a technically proficient and reliable vet nurse team and care coordinators who keep the practice running smoothly.
Remuneration package of at least $6,000 awaits you!
• Prepare the exam room and ultrasound equipment to conduct examinations
• Recognize and record the appropriate anatomy and pathology using sonographic equipment
• Notify veterinarian of any abnormalities or concerns immediately
• Care properly for sonography equipment and report equipment failure
• Document actions by completing and updating forms and animal records
• Possess a Degree/Diploma Veterinary Science
• Certified veterinary radiologist / Technician
• Speak fluent English and able to write to ultrasound report in English
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
• Work independently or with minimum supervision and as part of a team
Interested pls email to email@example.com
Post expires at 6:43pm on Sunday December 12th, 2021