Paws N Claws Veterinary Surgery is an established Fear-Free concept clinic.
We pride ourselves in providing excellent veterinary care with desirous working environment, touching the lives of both our patients and clients. We see a range of animals from small furry pocket pets to avians
Passionate about working up cases in-house and are well equipped with a wide range of equipment to help us, such as:
Digital radiography, ultrasonography
IM3 GS dental unit
In-house IDEXX biochemistry and haematology machines
Surgery room with isoflurane-anaesthetic machine and many more
Providing a separate consult room for cats to lower stress and have an enthusiastic and supportive team of FT nurses and several PT members. We are lucky to have a hospital close by should we need any specialist advice or referrals.
You will work 40 hours across 5 days per week covering shifts between 10:00am – 4:00pm and 7:00pm — 11:00pm, you will work Saturday Mornings on a shared rota between 9am – 2 pm.
You would be working as part of an experienced team. This is an exciting opportunity to fully utilise and develop your skills and gain extensive knowledge of specialist in-patient care.
Time off will be given in lieu to ensure a good work/life balance.
The salary for this position starts from $4,000 onwards depending on experience and expertise.
– Possess a valid AVS Veterinary License
– Recent graduates or experienced candidates are welcome to apply (Mentorship will be provided)
– Availability to start soon
– Proficient in routine surgeries
– Keen to learn
– Possess good communication skills
– Good team player
– Able to work on weekends
– Flexible to offer on-call cover if required
We are on the look for experienced and dedicated nurses to join us. You would be working as part of an experienced team. This is an exciting opportunity to fully utilise and develop your skills and gain extensive knowledge of specialist in-patient care.
You would be expected to carry out the following duties but not limited to:
– Handling and restrain of animals
– Surgical preparation and monitoring
– Hospitalisation care
– In house diagnostics procedures
– Cleaning and maintaining of the clinic
The position offered would be full time:
4 weekdays shift from 10-4pm and 7-11pm.
And 1 weekend shift from 7pm-11pm
Nurses: From $1800 onwards based on experience
– Must hold a diploma or degree equivalent in veterinary nursing.
– 2 or more years’ experience post qualification would be advantageous but is not required.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Possess drive, initiative and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
– Able to work on weekends
The successful candidate can expect renumeration based on skill and potential.
Sounds like the job for you? Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com now!