Mount Pleasant Veterinary Group (MPVG) has been providing exceptional and compassionate vet care for our animal companions and the community in Singapore for over 30 years. We operate 7 island wide clinics, including a 24-hour tertiary care centre for patients requiring intensive and critical care.
An excellent opportunity to live and work in Singapore!
Why Join Mount Pleasant?
Our team consists of a veterinary specialist in small animal internal medicine, senior vets with memberships in small animal internal medicine and surgery, as well as vets with various special interests including avian medicine, dermatology and ophthalmology.
The Emergency Veterinarian will deliver the highest quality veterinary care and an exceptional client experience. Work scope covers:
• S/he advocates for pets and their quality of life;
• Builds a long-term bonding relationship with clients; contributes to the development and maintenance of the human-pet bond; educates clients and clinic associates on all aspects of pet health;
• Mentors and develops an efficient, collaborative and productive veterinary medical team; and improves both the medical quality and business performance of the hospital.
Permanent and Locum (min. 3 months) vacancies available.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required.
• Eligibility for Singapore Vet Licence from AVS.
• Minimum of three years relevant professional veterinarian experience in a pet clinic or hospital environment.
Send your updated CV to MVHAsiaTalent@effem.com
Post expires at 1:03am on Tuesday April 9th, 2024