We are an independent locally owned small animal practice with some exotic cases; which allows for great case continuity and builds positive relationships with our loyal clients. We are proud to have established ourselves within our local community for the past 3 years, and look to grow the team & reach with our upcoming 2nd branch at Holland Grove (April/May 2023).
We offer hospital facilities with a fully equipped operating theatre that supports orthopaedic surgeries, the latest diagnostic imaging technology with digital x-ray, CT scan, fluoroscopy, Ultrasound scanner with Colour Doppler, IDEXX in-house laboratory for rapid diagnosis.
• Salary negotiable depending on ability and experience.
• New graduate support package starting at $50,400 with a named mentor offering clinical support.
• Possibility of associateship or partnership in the future.
• Work pattern is 4 x 8-hour weekday shifts & 1, 8-hour weekend shift – need a customized schedule for your kids? Let us talk about it, we are flexible.
• Choice of working at either Opal Crescent or Holland Grove
• Strong support & paid continuing education (CE)
• The opportunity to work on almost any condition or species with maximum support
We believe that our team are fundamental to the success of our business. We strive to invest in our team members, premises and environment.
• Positive work/life balance – Your birthday off, fixed schedules among other benefits
• Paid CE and allowances
• 6 monthly pay reviews
• Highly discounted veterinary fees
• Regular company team bonding events and outings
• Supportive and mentoring working environment with a fun, dedicated team
• Career progression reviews and targets – practice & grow in the veterinary field you are passionate about
We are veterinarian owned & run, and strive to provide a work environment for every team member to succeed. Contact us at email@example.com for your next step in your career!
Post expires at 8:16am on Sunday September 10th, 2023