Location: Bukit Merah
Position: Full time Veterinary Ophthalmic Nurse
The Eye Specialist for Animals is seeking an experienced Veterinary nurse for a full-time position, average 44 hours per week. No scheduled weekend work.
We are a specialist practice with 1 board-certified veterinary eye specialist supported by an intimate team of experienced nurses and veterinary ophthalmology intern.
Our practice is well-equipped with the state-of-the-art ophthalmic equipment as we are the only eye specialist in town. We are also well-equipped with advanced anaesthesia monitoring equipment and ventilator. Our veterinary eye specialist strongly believes in continuing education and staff training, therefore there will be a lot of opportunity for growth (including overseas CE) and satisfaction for nurses who have a thirst for knowledge!
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualities and skills:
1. At least 2 years Veterinary Nursing experience
2. Have a thirst for knowledge and strive for a high standard of practice
3. Welcomes new knowledge (teachable) and ready for challenges
4. Strong commitment to patient care and well-being
6. Good communicator
7. Diploma in Vet technician is preferred but not essential for the right applicant
Role and responsibilities:
1. Surgery duties – surgical instrument care and sterilizing, anaesthesia monitoring, and post op patient care, preparing for surgery…etc.
2. Consultation – packing medications, explaining medications to owner, discharging patients …etc.
3. General nursing duties – caring for hospitalized eye patients, cleaning
4. Assisting specialist.
Base pay commensurates with clinical experience
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter, your CV (including your expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to our small team, we are looking for Singapore citizen or permanent resident applicants only.
Post expires at 9:28pm on Saturday February 5th, 2022