– 4 days work week with no weekend shift
– Uniform Scrubs Provided
– Higher standard of care [Vet Specialist Ophthalmology Clinic}
The Eye Specialist for Animals is seeking a veterinary nurse/ patient care assistant for a full-time position, average 44 hours per week. No scheduled weekend work.
We are a specialist practice with 1 board-certified veterinary eye specialist supported by an intimate team of experienced nurses and veterinary ophthalmology intern.
Our practice is well-equipped with the state-of-the-art ophthalmic equipment as we are the only eye specialist in town. We are also well-equipped with advanced anaesthesia monitoring equipment and ventilator.
The qualities we look for are:
1. great communication skills
2. love for animals
3. Not squeamish with eyes
Our nurses get plenty of hands-on learning and support from our existing team.
Job Scope but not limited to:
1. Surgery duties – surgical instrument care and sterilizing, anaesthesia monitoring, and post-op patient care, preparing for surgery…etc.
2. Consultation – packing medications, explaining medications to owner, discharging patients …etc.
3. General nursing duties – caring for hospitalized eye patients, IV catheters placement
4. Assisting specialist
5. Running various eye tests
6. Surgical instrument care and sterilizing, patient care and general nursing, putting eye drops into our patients, holding patients for procedures/ consultation
If you are interested in this position, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Students or those who are looking for a career change are welcome to apply.
Commensurate with experience, salary ranging from SGD 3,000 – SGD 6,000.
Post expires at 10:50pm on Sunday November 12th, 2023