We are hiring!
Island Veterinary Clinic is a small animal clinic which sees mostly cats and dogs, interspersed with the occasional pocket pet, turtle and bird. Despite being a general practice, we have a significant caseload of complex internal medicine and surgical cases (both soft tissue and orthopedic). You will have the flexibility to work up your own cases, and/or refer externally to board certified specialists or surgeons as you see fit. You will have good clinical support as our team of vets are experienced, keen to mentor and there is no sole charge duty.
At Island Vets, we strongly believe in work life balance and our clinical hours and policies reflect this. We close the clinic for dedicated break times daily to recharge. We are closed on Sundays and public holidays, and there are no after hours on-call shifts. All critical patients within the clinic are referred to a 24-hour hospitalization facility during clinic closure.
We also believe in working up our patients to the best of our abilities and therefore our clinic is well-equipped with:
– IDEXX laboratory suite (CBC, Biochem, SNAP and UA analyzers)
– VCheck V200 analyser (endocrine testing, cCRP, fSAA, etc)
– Digital radiography
– Midmark dental machine
– Traditional Chinese medicine herbs and equipment available (Acupuncture, electro and laser therapy)
The ideal candidate:
– Has a Veterinary degree (DVM/BVsc or equivalent) that allows you to practice in Singapore. We are happy to assist with Work Pass applications if necessary.
– Is able to work 1-2 weekday evening shifts and Saturdays (9:30am to 5pm). Hours and benefits are negotiable for the right candidate.
– Has at least 1 year of clinical experience and is well versed in small animal medicine and surgery
– Has a keen interest in surgery or ultrasonography
Please contact us at email@example.com
Post expires at 11:04pm on Saturday November 12th, 2022