West Coast Vetcare is seeking a full-time/part-time veterinarian to join our 2-vet small animal practice, which was established in late 2013. We offer acupuncture and TCM on top of western medicine and surgery.
Our practice is equipped with Clinic-Ware practice management software, Abaxis haematology and biochemistry analyzers, digital radiography, Honda ultrasound system, iM3 GS Deluxe LED Dental Unit, surgical suite, petMAP blood pressure monitor, multi-parameter monitor with SP02, ECG and capnography, and an acupuncture laser pen.
The applicant for the veterinarian position must :
– possess an AVA veterinary license.
– have good communication and interpersonal skills.
– be dedicated to providing excellent veterinary care.
– be able to work at least 2 weekdays and one Saturday per week (if part-time).
– No after-hours required.
– No sole charge required initially. Mentorship will be provided for fresh or recent graduates.
The clinic is open 10am to 8pm on weekdays, and 10am to 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Both fresh graduates and experienced veterinarians are welcome to apply.
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Veterinary Nurse Requirements:
– Singaporean or PR
– Preferable educational qualification: Diploma and above
– Computer literate- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email
– Excellent telephone and interpersonal conversational etiquette
– Prior relevant experience and training (eg in the medical/veterinary field, customer service) is preferred.
Post expires at 8:39pm on Thursday April 18th, 2019