Work-life balance is NOT a myth in the veterinary industry!
Join us now to experience a NON-CORPORATE management team that actually walks the talk and makes staff welfare and job satisfaction a priority.
Westside Emergency has been established 3 years now and we remain purely ECC focused, providing advanced, life-saving, evidence-based veterinary medicine and care round-the-clock to the pets in Singapore. Our team comprises highly experienced and like-minded vets and nurses that are united with common goal: be the best ECC team in the country, save lives and have fun doing it.
What’s in it for you:
– 6x 10-HOUR SHIFTS PER FORTNIGHT (only 3 shifts a week!). With ample overlap between shifts for rounds, case discussions and paperwork duties, this translates to minimal overtime. Your downtime is truly yours as you can be rest assured your colleagues will continue the excellent care for your patients.
– A VARIED AND EXCITING CASELOAD. We see anything from simple gastroenteritis to toxicities to trauma stabilisation to complicated medical emergencies. This is your chance to say goodbye to routine, repetitive GP days and feel challenged, engaged and rekindle your love for veterinary medicine again!
– EXCELLENT FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT. From fluid and syringe pumps to CT and mechanical ventilators, for gold-standard workups. You name it, we got it.
– SUPPORTED CE- paid week of study leave and CE allowance every year.
– ACCESS TO SPECIALIST SURGICAL KNOWLEDGE, OPINIONS AND SERVICES. Our emergency works closely with Landon Veterinary Specialists to provide top-notch care and in-house case continuity.
– 4.5 WEEKS ANNUAL LEAVE, and that’s on top of all the rostered day offs!
What we need from you:
– a desire to learn/practice evidence-based medicine.
– excellent communication skills and be a team-player
– >2 years of clinical practice
Sounds too good to be true? Contact us for a confidential chat at email@example.com and speak to our team members yourself!
Post expires at 7:44pm on Wednesday January 12th, 2022