Due to a growing caseload, the Westside team needs more hands on deck!
Services provided by Westside includes primary assessment, treatment and management of presenting emergency cases, after-hours monitoring and treatment of referred cases from neighbouring clinics and after-hours monitoring of specialist in-patients.
VETERINARIANS – 1 POSITION
This opportunity would suit energetic individuals who enjoy learning with a “can-do” attitude. Full-time hours include day and night shifts on a rotational roster. Shifts are mostly 12 hours, allowing more days off per week. You will only be working 6 shifts/fortnight – easy!
Locumming vets also welcome to apply for a maternity leave cover from Mid April/Start May to September 2021.
– at least 2 years clinical experience preferred due to sole charge requirements, (worry not, clinical support will always be accessible when needed).
– Previous ECC/rotational internship experience will be highly regarded, but not essential
– Willingness to learn, strong work ethics and be a team-player
– A veterinary degree registrable with the AVA
.VETERINARY NURSE – 1 POSITION
This opportunity will suit a vet nurse with 1-2 years clinical experience and looking to challenge and further their skillset in a referral practice setting. Full-time hours include 7x 8-12 hours day/night shifts per fortnight, on a rotational roster. Cert IV/RVN/vet tech diploma qualifications will be ideal, but experience counts too. Non-Singaporean nurses on work passes welcome to apply.
What’s on offer:
– A healthy regard for your work-life balance. We truly believe you will do a better job taking care of the furries if you are a happy person!
– A competitive salary
– An interesting and varied role
– A dynamic and extremely supportive and friendly team environment.
– Support for continuous education and special interests
Sounds like the job for you? Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires at 10:59pm on Saturday May 1st, 2021