Westside Emergency is expanding and moving in 2024, and we need more vets, nurses and receptionists to join the team!
With a shift in senior leadership, Westside Emergency is now a fully independent (I.e. Non-corporate!) emergency and critical care-only facility. Our primary focus is making sure our staff have sustainable and rewarding ECC careers, as we believe that happy staff = better patient care. As such, we are proud to have one of the lowest staff turnover rates of the 24-hour veterinary centres in Singapore.
Here at Westside, we strive to deliver round-the-clock, advanced, evidence-based emergency and critical care to the animals who need it most. Every shift poses different challenges with different case presentations and our teams thrive on teamwork and collaboration to achieve best outcomes. Everyone on the team plays a crucial role, regardless of designations, in the survival of our patients.
To join our A-team, you need to have the following attributes:
– A team player and good communicator
– Have at least 2 years of working as a vet/nurse in a clinic setting, prior ECC experience ideal but not compulsory
– Ability to work shifts (days, nights, weekends and public holidays on a rot
– Enjoys a fast-paced environment
– Able to multi-task and think critically to prioritize patient welfare/well-being at all times.
– Vets: to have a degree registrable with AVS for licensing purposes
– Nurses: Diploma or Certificate in vet tech/nursing
What’s in it for you:
– Highly competitive salary package (commensurate with experience) that reflects shift-working
– Transport allowance
– OT and public holiday rates
– VIN and JVECCS access, RECOVER CPR certification, AtDove access, in-house training and mentorship
– Strong support for continuous education (financial support + study leave) for both vets and nurses
– Exposure to more varied caseload with all the facilities and equipment available for advanced treatment protocols.
– A supportive environment to take the fear out of ECC work and to push everyone to be better versions of themselves in work and life everyday.
– A carefully considered and planned roster to ensure sustainability and prioritise work-life balance.
– Last but not least, a management team that practices servant and coaching leadership.
If you’re a self-proclaimed vet nerd and adrenaline junkie that loves working in a team, wait no more and contact us for a non-obligatory and confidential chat. Send your CVs to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Post expires at 4:09pm on Monday January 8th, 2024