VES is inviting applications for a one-year small animal rotating internship program at VES hospital – Singapore’s largest multidisciplinary referral hospital with 24-hour Emergency and Critical Care.
An excellent opportunity to live and work in Singapore!
Why Join VES?
VES has a network of specialist-led referral practices, and you can benefit from comprehensive clinical training with 1:1 mentoring with trained mentors. Other educational opportunities include participation in clinical research, journal clubs, CPDs, formal presentations and lectures, and the ability to interact and consult with our VES specialists.
The Emergency Veterinarian will deliver the highest quality veterinary care and an exceptional client experience.
Work scope covers:
• S/he advocates for pets and their quality of life;
• Builds a long-term bonding relationship with clients; contributes to the development and maintenance of the human-pet bond; educates clients and clinic associates on all aspects of pet health;
• Mentors and develops an efficient, collaborative and productive veterinary medical team; and improves both the medical quality and business performance of the hospital.
Permanent and Locum (min. 6 months) vacancies available.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required.
• Eligibility for Singapore Vet Licence from AVS.
• Minimum of three years relevant professional veterinarian experience in a pet clinic or hospital environment.
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires at 1:14am on Saturday March 9th, 2024