Emergency veterinarians wanted – FT/PT day or night shifts
At Beecroft Animal Specialist & Emergency Hospital, we are dedicated to providing the most advanced, individualized, and compassionate care for your pet.
Beecroft hospital consists of the following departments:
– Emergency & Critical Care
– Avian & Exotics
– Internal Medicine
We are looking for vets with great communication skills who can build and maintain excellent relations with the referring veterinary community and clients. You will be joining a friendly and compassionate community with a focus on teamwork, respect, and empathy while working in a professional environment.
We will be offering a competitive salary ranging from $7000 to $16000, a generous holiday package, health insurance cover, and a CPD allowance of $2000 a year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Perform patient workups and provide treatment for emergency patients
– Overseeing the care of emergency inpatients in dog/cat wards during the day
– Overseeing the care of emergency, surgical, exotics inpatients during the night
– Provide critical care management of unstable patients
– Client communication and education
– Maintain good communications with referral veterinarians
– Hold a degree recognized by the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore
– At least 2 years of clinical experience. Eg: GP practice
For more inquiries and to register interest, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post expires at 9:27pm on Monday August 22nd, 2022