Companion Animal Surgery is a dynamic, small animal practice located central Singapore that is committed to providing the highest standards of service and care to our clients and patients.
At Companion, we aim to share our love and passion for animals through veterinary excellence. We value our team members and strive to make each position positive and rewarding. We are seeking meticulous individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Cohesive teamwork with the ability to multi-task is essential.
FULL TIME VETERINARIANS, VETERINARY TECHNICIAN & NURSE
• Punctual and reliable
• Highly-motivated, initiative and works well independently, as well as in a team
• Able to work on a rotation shift basis including overnight duties and public holidays
• Able to handle stress in fast paced environment
• Excellent client care and interpersonal conversational etiquette
• Fluent in spoken and written English (ability to converse in o is advantageous)
• Only Singaporeans/PR to apply (For Vet technicians and nurses only)
• Fresh graduates or experience individuals are welcomed!
Additional for Veterinarians:
• Attractive remuneration will be offered
• On the job training, courses and encourage CPE/ progression of special interests
Minimum education for Veterinarian:
• Applicant is required to hold a valid veterinary degree recognized by AVA and is able to work as a team as well as individually
If you would like to join our team, please email resume to email@example.com with the title Attention: Application for Veterinary Position, a recent photograph and expected salary. Short-listed applicants will receive a reply within 2 weeks of application.
Post expires at 2:56pm on Tuesday May 3rd, 2022