Our people are at the heart of our care-giving, and at Brighton Vet Care we are deliberate in hiring for a values and cultural fit.
We have a diverse team who loves working hard together in a collaborative environment, to provide the very best veterinary care possible.
Our clinics have comprehensive facilities at your disposal to work each case up thoroughly, and very lovely clients who want the best care for their pets! We enjoy a high case load in laparoscopic spays, dental xray + COHATs, abdominal ultrasounds and pocket pets.
Our nursing support team is the backbone of our practice! You will be joining a highly-skilled team who enjoys connecting with clients and giving extra cuddles to our patients. Experience is preferred, but nurses wanting to improve their skills can look forward to being brought up to speed by our amazing senior techs. S Pass senior techs are welcome to apply.
As the first and last point of contact with our clients, Front-Of-House plays an integral role in ensuring great customer experience. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about customer service and has the ambition to lead and grow our front desk team.
– Ezyvet | SmartFlowSheet
– Ultrasound | Echocardiography
– Digital Radiography | Fluoroscopy
– Dental X-rays
– iM3 Dental Suite incl rabbit dentistry
– IDEXX Laboratory Suite
– Covidien monopolar & bipolar ligasure
– Karl Storz laparoscopy & rigid endoscopy suites
– Staff pet discounts
– Health insurance
– Flexible schedule arrangements of 3.5/4/5 day weeks, no after-hours duties.
– No surgeries during meal breaks
– Career growth: CE financing for vets & techs. As we get to know you, we will tailor career paths shaped towards your aspirations and strengths, be it memberships or leadership/management opportunities.
Looking to grow your veterinary career with us? Please email us with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires at 10:56pm on Sunday June 18th, 2023