Our hospital’s commitment is to excellence, compassion, and offering the highest level of patient care and service to referring clinics in a professional setting.
We are now seeking a day and day/night hospital & emergency vet to be a part of a fast-growing ER department within a multi-disciplinary hospital.
We are a small and friendly emergency team, with a strong focus on teamwork, empathy, and respect to both internal and external colleagues. You will be working alongside a team of specialist clinicians and experienced vets and nurses to provide world-class patient care. This is an exciting opportunity to have an active role in shaping Singapore’s referral and emergency services to benefit the vet community as a whole.
The facility will be equipped with an in-house laboratory, 2 digital radiography rooms, 3 fully equipped/state of the art surgical suites, new c-arm, ultrasonography, ICU telemetry, 3 dog wards, a cat ward, conference room for continuing education, endoscopy, 16 slice CT with 3D recon abilities, a brand new 1.5T MRI and more.
● Minimum of 2 years of practice experience or prior emergency experience.
● Exhibits passion, focus and displays excellent client service.
● Requirement to work some public holidays on rotation with colleagues. In lieu will be given for these shifts.
● Excellent communication skills to maintain and build relations with referring
We offer competitive pay and benefits which include:
● CE Allowance starting from $1000
● In-house training and regular journal club/clinical case rounds.
● Generous Annual leave package
● Medical and Dental cover.
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of or you are interested to hear more about this position, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Post expires at 8:19pm on Sunday January 30th, 2022