Beecroft Animal Specialist & Emergency Hospital provides compassionate, collaborative, and high-quality veterinary services for small animals and exotic pets. Be part of a busy exotic animal department located within a specialist-owned Emergency and Specialist Hospital in the metropolitan city of Singapore. We have all the bells and whistles- endoscopy, ultrasound, CT, MRI, radiography, and a full in-house laboratory. The exotics department is run by a boarded ECM specialist and staffed by an ECM resident and associate veterinarian. We have 24-hour emergency coverage provided by the ECC team overnight and access to a boarded internist, neurologist, and surgeon. Join us to provide advanced-level care for your exotic patients. Our team approaches every animal and its family with care and dedication, ensuring that every patient receives the best possible care.
The Associate Exotics Veterinarian is a full-time, on-site role located in Singapore. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide advanced veterinary care to a variety of exotic species, including birds, reptiles, and small mammals. Their daily responsibilities will include medical examinations, diagnosis, and treatments, as well as the performance of surgical procedures and emergency care. Additionally, the Associate Exotics Veterinarian will work closely with the rest of the veterinary team to ensure that patients receive the highest level of care and attention.
– Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree or equivalent
– Licensure to practice veterinary medicine in Singapore
– Keen interest in exotic animal medicine
– Residency training or board certification in exotics is a plus but not necessary
– Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with birds, reptiles, and small mammals, including their anatomy, physiology, pathology, and behavior
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and support staff
– Ability to handle and restrain animals safely, and to recognize and manage anesthetic and surgical procedures
– A commitment to continuing education and professional development in the field of exotic animal medicine and surgery
If you’re interested, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
Post expires at 1:04am on Tuesday April 9th, 2024